Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fall/Winter Must Haves

Fall/Winter must haves
 (links to items below)




Hey guys! Hope y'all had a great weekend! I apologize for my posts being so sparse, but you know... LIFE gets in the way. If you haven't noticed I like doing posts on some of my favorite items of the moment, and with this one I wanted to share my must have items for fall/winter.

Argan Oil is definitely having its moment in skincare as you will find it everywhere, even in your facial cleanser. One of my favorite oils is from the Moroccanoil line. This does wonders for your skin during the winter and the scent is simply amazing.

Sweatshirts and a Curb Link Chain had to be on my list since you know I'm a Lil Obsessed...see what I did there....no.....umm ok. For fall everyone has their usual go to pea coat or trench so I wanted to list something that was a little different from the norm. This Cape Coat is lovely and I am definitely going to  add it to my coat collection.

Faux Fur Vest is a no brainer for fall as you can style it up or down but the Feather skirt is a great trend worth trying for the holiday season...maybe with textured tights!

The Block Heel by now is a closet staple, but this pair from Zara were just to gorgeous to not list and lastly, the Pantone color of the year is Emerald Green, so by adding this color anywhere in your fall wardrobe, whether on your nails or with a clutch, you will be good to go. I have this Zoya nail color and it goes with everything I wear and looks great with my skin tone.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment